Dillon Law Group is a boutique litigation firm focusing on white-collar, antitrust, and healthcare fraud defense.
BILL DILLON founded Dillon Law Group to bring his unparalleled expertise to defending businesses and professionals. After over two decades at the U.S. Department of Justice, Bill refined an investigative technique that succeeds in even the most complex global markets. Using this powerful approach, Dillon Law Group has won a wide range of white-collar cases for our clients.
DILLON LAW GROUP has represented:
- A CEO in a healthcare fraud investigation
- A CEO in a real estate foreclosure investigation
- A CEO and Vice President investigated for Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) violations in Brazil
- The Regional Director of Operations in the investigation of a paper industry cartel in several Latin American countries, resulting in no charges brought against the client
- A chiropractic physician in a federal Medicare fraud case, resulting in no charges being brought against the doctor
- A National Sales Director in a product-hopping investigation involving a blockbuster drug under review by the FTC, FDA, and U.S. Department of Justice
- A pharmaceutical sales executive in a U.S. Department of Justice investigation, resulting in no charges being brought against the client
- The CEO of a privately-held corporation in an investigation for wire fraud and insurance fraud, resulting in no charges being brought against the client