PETRA EHLERT is an Associate at Dillon Law Group, LLC, a litigation boutique focusing on white-collar, antitrust, and healthcare fraud defense.
Petra earned her law degree from Ohio Northern University School of Law. She served as president of the Public Interest Law Association and founded the ONU chapter of Law Students for Reproductive Justice. She also served as Secretary of LAMBDA Law Students’ Association and was a member of ACLU, Street Law, and the Icelandic Legal Exchange Program. As a research assistant, she contributed to the article Redefining Attention (and Revamping the Legal Profession?) for the Digital Generation. At the conclusion of her studies, Petra was selected as ONU’s 2015 recipient of the National Association of Women Lawyers Outstanding Law Student Award.
Petra received her Associate of Arts degree from Oxford College of Emory University and received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Emory College of Emory University.
Petra’s experience includes defending federal criminal cases involving public corruption, bribery, mail fraud, conspiracies, wire fraud, check fraud, health care fraud, and other white-collar matters. She is an expert in managing ESI and voluminous document productions, and is an experienced trial orchestrator of courtroom technology.
- Represented client in conspiracy matter involving health care fraud
- Represented client in conspiracy matter involving check fraud
- Represented client in conspiracy matter involving wire fraud, no charges filed
- Represented client to achieve early termination of probation in health care matter
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- State Courts of Georgia
- Georgia Bar Association (Criminal Section, Intellectual Property Section)
- Atlanta Bar Association (Intellectual Property Section, Public Interest Section)